cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login-Side in the Content Area by entrance for the anonymous user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together,

I configured in the portal the entrance for the anonymous user with "Configuring Anonymous Logon with Named Anonymous Users ". And now are Worksets and Roles in Portal indicated.

But left bottom in Detailed Navigation and right within the Content Area is only Login-Side indicated. Does someone know why?

And still something. Is there the company in Germany (Baden-Württemberg), those the SAP portal for her Intranet use? And if yes, could one look at that? for example as a guest user?

regards and thank you

Galyna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You probably have an iView in the detailed navigation and probably your ivIews to be opened in the Content Area are iViews where the Authentication scheme property in the property editor are not set to <b>anonymous</b>. If not set them to anonymous.

Couldnt quite get your last question. But if I understood correctly...you would need to search the complete URL of that site you are referring to, and get into that in<b>tra</b>net. If its on the In<b>ter</b>net then no need to access the intranet.

Anycase if you would like examples of anonymous portals search for "/irj/portal/anonymous" on google; you get many sites for that.

Hope it helped, if it did, consider rewarding points.

Regards,

Prem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your help,

I have a URL-iView in Content-Area and Authentication scheme property in the property editor are set to <b>anonymous</b>.

I assigned the iViews to the pages, then the pages to the worksets and finally to the Roles. Then I assigned the roles to the user Anonymous and Everyone. And put the Master Rule:

If User = anonymous

THEN Portal Desktop = pcd:portal_content/MySite

But it doesn't work

regards,

Galyna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

now I solved a problem with content-iViews. Do You know casual how can I delete an iView in the detailed navigation?

Thank you very much

Galyna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Galyna,

You can delete an iView in the detailed navigation using the Content Administrator -> Portal Content Page.

Open your any of your roles you assign to users and click on any of the subitems and click remove/delete. Are you referring to an end user being able to do the same from his/her session?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, but I don't understand you.

Do you mean under: Content-Administration -> Portal-Content -> My Content -> MyRole (or MyPage) ? Das Problem ist - I don't defined any iVies in detailed navigation - and neither Logon-iView . And I don't know, how can I defined something within detailed navigation.

All my iViews are in the Content Area and they are visible.

Thank you for your help.

Regards

Galyna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok.

The login iview is something else. Dont confuse it with detailed navigation.

Now tell me, what do you want to remove from detailed navigation. Can you be more specific?

What roles you see, are considered Top Level Navigfation.

Now you assign a workset to this role. This will typically come on the second level of Top Level Navigation. Now if you further assign an iView to this workset it will appear on the left hand side of ur Portal. This area is the detailed navigation.

Hope i didnt confuse u much!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, you didn't confuse me much

My Roles and Workset are visible in the Top Level Navigation.

My Pages are visible at the left side in Detailed Navigation and direct here - attached at the bottom - comes this Logon-Screen.

It's a pity, that I can not send you a short-screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Ok Ok I got it!!

Do find out firstly if you are using the <b>Default or Light Framework Page</b> for your Portal Desktop.

If Default, typically below your detailed navigation you also have Dynamic Navig., Drag n Relate Targets, Related Links and Portal favourites.

In Light below your detailed navigation you also have Dynamic Navigation and Collaboration detailed Navigation.

Now All these things I mentioned above are <b>iViews</b> in the Portal Content Directory which you can find and which you can chose to make <b>invisible</b> using the Portal Framework Object. (You got to uncheck the Visible box in your Portal Framework Page)

If you wish to retain them, set the <b>authentication scheme</b> of those iViews to <b>anonymous</b> also.

Hope I got it right!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

I am using Light Framework Page for Portal Desktop.

But I can not set my deatailed Navigation as unvisible using the Portal Framework Object - I have some own Pages within. And I have only the follow parts at Portal Framework Page:

-masthead

-toolAreaiView

-topLevelNavigationiView

-pageToolbar

-innerpage

Can you please send me your email. So I can send you a Screen-Short ?

Because I don't know exactly which iView I must set as unvisible

Thanks and regards

Galyna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Galyna,

You are on the right track. Select <b>innerpage</b> and click <b>Open</b>.

Within that you will find <b>Content Area, Light Detailed Navigation and Dynamic Navigation ....</b>

Leave only <b>Content Area</b> and <b>Detailed Navigation Visible</b>. For the rest select it and uncheck the Visible box.

My emails in my business card if you need to send me a screen shot.

Regards,

Prem..

Answers (0)