cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login in Web Dynpro App

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to make a login in a webdynpro app. Can anyone provide me with specific information about using the UME in a webdynpro? Are there any samples at the SDN or sample code to realize such a login especially for webdynpro mobile apps

Greets

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can set the Application property "Authentication" == true in your application. Just open your Webdynpro application and then go to properties. Just add Authentication as a property and set the value to true.

This will automatically give you a pop up window to enter the login name and password. this login and password has to be maintained in the UME of the WAS.

Refer to this documentation for help.

This link will tell you how to maintain and create user in UME.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/b2/4f9b3e1f1e7c7de10000000a114084/content.htm

let me know if you require more information

regards

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Can you give me instructions on how to add property "Authentication" to my Webdynpro application ?

Thanks,

Sam

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

it works, now only configuration steps have to be done in the System Landscape (SAP Logon Ticketing).

C U @ SDN

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

I have a requirement to do the login popup, can you please give me the set of instructions on how to do this ?

Thanks,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

thank you very much for the quick answer. You pointing me in the right direction. Now I have to check if its really that easy way, because on mobile apps you haven't the whole UI functionality(popup maybe difficult), if it works I will let you know and give the rest of your points

kind regards

Christian