cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading to Master Data InfoProvider

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have scheduled a load to a Master Data InfoProvider. The processing is PSA and then subsequently to Data Target. The Load shows as successful and their are update rules created to the Master Data InfoProvider. PSA shows data but when I look at the Data for the Master Data InfoProvider there are no values. Any thoughts thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niten,

Goto the transfer structure and check the Conversion "check box" against the infoobject ZSODCONF. Activate the transfer rules and move the data from the PSA again. Hopefully it would work.

Bye

Dinesh

Message was edited by: Dinesh Lalchand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure if this would have an impact bu one of the key fields is compounded with the other in the InfoObject. Thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niten,

You can go ahead..It would not affect anything.

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank for that the suggestion does work but the data is not consistent with RSA3 I will post something on this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niten,

Goto the monitor of the load(from infopackage) and check whether the request has turned red or is still running. There is also a chance that the data is still in PSA which you can move manually by clicking the "Process manually" button.

Hope this helps.

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys my mistake it has failed to load in the InfoProvider I get the message

'InfoObject /BIC/ZSODCONF does not contain alpa-conforming value 00001'

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am so sorry the error starts form the Update Rule stage, I have no transfer routines just one to one mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you seeing the successful request in the manage of your char ?

Here you can find how many records have been transferred and how many have been inserted in your provider...check this out...look in the details of the monitor if in the update rules step there is some records reduction (cause you have some logic in the start routine...)

Bye,

Roberto