cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load 0gl_account daily.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BWer's,

I want to load the 0gl_account_attr, 0gl_account_txt and 0gl_account_hier daily using process chains. The attributes and text are updated using flexible update and the hierarchy is updated using direct update.

When I did the full load for the attributes. I used the RSA3 in R/3 and then replicated the DS in BW and then scheduled the infopack. Now when I want to schedule the process using process chain for all 3. What is the process?? Do I need to replicate the 0gl_account_attr, 0gl_account_txt and 0gl_account_hier daily before the process chain runs??

I am also trying to load the company code monthly using process chains. Do I need to replicate the 0COMP_CODE_ATTR and 0COMP_CODE_TEXT before I run the process chain??

Please do let me know.

Regards,

Ninad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You only need to replicate the data sources once. If your infopackages are working, then you do not need to keep "replicating".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do I need to do the extractor checker(RSA3)?? Before I load the master data again??

Please let me know.

Regards,

Ninad

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. RSA3 is just a testing tool, in case you want to test extractor. If it is working ok, no need to do it before every load.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Replication of DS is done one time only (to get the structure definition copied to BW). You dont need to do it again unless you have made changes to the datasource definition on the source system.