cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lo cock pit

Former Member
0 Kudos

after creating data source table we have option in data source table like (selection ,hide,inversion and feild only )what exactely it referes to

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashiwn,

Go with search you will find lot of information. I think you are new to this room. First search in the forum for any topis. if you didn't find any information then come up with query. Why i'm asking you is these things already disscussed in the forum.

I would like to tell one more thing. In this forum try to minimise the repeat quetions(tat is the main intention)so that it could be good for the folks who will browse this information.

All the best for ur interviews. This forum will help yopu to enhance your skills in SAP.

Nagesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi nagesh

i am tired of searchin in forum,abt this question.i did'nt find any where.so i request u plz let me know the answer abt this question

regarsd

ashwin

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ashwin,

tried f1 from datasource maintenance ?

Selection of a Field of a DataSource

Selection field of a DataSource

Use

You need to set this indicator to use a

a field of the DataSource as a selection field in the scheduler in BW.

Not every field can be used as a selection field as a result of the DataSource properties. In this case, the property cannot be changed.

Hide Extract Structure Field

Use

To exclude a field in the extraction structure from the data transfer, set this flag. The field is then no longer available in BW for determining transfer rules and therefore cannot be used for generating transfer structures.

Field Inverted When Cancelled (*-1)

The field is inverted in the case of reverse posting. This means that it is multiplied by (-1). For this, the extractor has to support a delta record transfer process, in which the reverse posting is identified as such.

If the option Field recognized only in Customer Exit is chosen for the field, this field is not inverted. You cannot activate or deactivate inversion if this option is set.

Flag Relevant RNOTECREL

The indicator Field known only in Exit is set for the fields in an append structure, meaning that by default, these fields are not passed to the extractor in the field list and the selection table.

Procedure

Remove the Field known only in Exit indicator, to get the Service API to pass the field in the append structure to the extractor.