Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of users authorized for reports in SAC

atillacemyildiz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello everyone
Is there a list in SAC where we can see which users have or do not have authorization on which reports?

View Entire Topic
William_Yu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi atillacemyildiz

You may check with menu System -> Overview -> Tab 'Story' -> Click tile 'Stories' -> in table below, select the story you are interested -> click 'Fact sheet' -> a new application will be open in a separate browser tab -> go tab 'Security', you should see a list of user/team who is shared to. 

Best regards, William

atillacemyildiz
Explorer
0 Kudos
William _Yu, thank you for your response. When I looked as you said, I was able to see which users had permissions based on a single report. But I want to be able to see this for all reports. Is there any other method for this?
atillacemyildiz
Explorer
0 Kudos
Even though I didn't find exactly what I was looking for, I found something that would work. After going to System -> Overview, I went to the Authorization tab, selected the user I wanted from the user list and clicked on the Fact Sheet on the right. Information about the user I selected is opened. After selecting the Security tab, I selected the Stories tab below and found the reports authorized by the user I selected. Thanks again
William_Yu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Good to know that you find what you need. In addition, you may also create your own story by using the resource model to analyze in your own way.