cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIS extraction for datasource 2LIS_02_S174

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to LIS extraction. I need to do it for cube 0SRV_C01 (i.e. datasource 2LIS_02_S174). I got points from the previous posts but need more explanation.

T.code - :MC18 u2013 create field catalog

1. Characteristic Catalog

Application-01-Sales and Distribution, 02-Purchasing, 03-Inventory Controlling, etc..

Catalog category 1. Characteristic catalog, 2. Key figures catalog 3. Date catalog

Select characteristic catalog and enter, click on characteristic select the source table and it will be display the relevant source field and select the source field, copy + close, copy.

Save, similarly create key figures catalog

Here I also get Field catalog. Can somebody explain what values to be filled in there?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont understand why you are going for LIS. May be due to the lower version. What is the BW version that you are working.

This is simple, activate your data source 2LIS_02_S174 in RSA5 and customize in SBIW. and select the delta mechanism.

Run the statistical set up to fill the set up tables and run init load to BW and start doing delta by filling the delta queue using the job control.

Hope this helps.

Siva

Edited by: Siva Reddy S on Jun 5, 2009 12:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You only need to activate datasource in SBIW

Next activate structure in LO cockpit

After that initialize Setup Tables in LO cockpit too...

And Finally send a Init Delta Load...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For example: if you select Application 01(sales and distribution) then the field catelog will display all the fields related to sales and distribution .

Hope it helps.