cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link CRM (SAP or non SAP) data with R# data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am wondering what is an add value to link CRM data with R3 data. What kind of analysis/reports can be produced?

In R3 we have financial data but how its possible to link them with CRM?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ashwin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

you Can get lot of advantages by using CRM in areas of Marketing sales and service. By linkg the Data from CRM and R3 for example the Revenue data and marketing costs´for a particular demograpic area or a Org unit. And Generally we use Multiproviders to Combine the Data from R3 and CRM using Business partner and Organizational Unit As a link in most of the cases.

with regards

Ashwin

Message was edited by: Ashwin Kumar Gadi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwin and all ,

I would be a treat if you could provide with

with a sample document or a scenario to extract data from CRM. I am looking for one to use it in near future(mapping of CRM data and R/3 Financials in BW, to be precise).

my email is savadi_girish@yahoo.com

Regds

Girish

Ashwin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Girish!

can you please open seperate thread and explain the Scenario which you want. So that i will be able to create that demo scenario and send the document it to you.

Creating a seperate thread will be enable you to assign points to the people who help you. And also it would be better to seperately identify the questions.

with regards

ashwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.

But how about some more examples of using CRM and R3 data in BW?

Ashwin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

It depends on what is implemented in CRM and Which activites are conducted in other tools. to be simple we just combine Finance And Controling data from R/3 with Data from SALES,Marketing, and Service data from CRM.

in some cases data from CRM can also be used for Material Management Planing based on Sales. where we compare the actual stock in MM with Current Sales trends and using the Prediction tools we can just determine what quantities of goods should be maintained.

It would be easy to give an example if we know which business processes are implemented in R/3 and Which Business process are implemented in CRM.

with regards

ashwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

The following business processes are implemented in R3 :

SD, MM, PP, PS, HR, CO, FI, WM

Ashwin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

I mean can you please specify which process are now implemented in CRM system.

with regards

ashwin

Answers (0)