cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LBWQ QUES STUCK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

please help me with this My Production planning Data process chain is running successfully daily but the record are not getting updated to it showing 0 records with green sign.

this is happening since 28th march.

now i have checked that the ques are stuck in LBWQ and around 2lakh LUW's are stuck and when i try to move them manually it saying no application to recieve and destination showing NONE.

So please tell whats the issue and how to correct the data

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Have you checked the log of the V3 Job ?

And also is your PP datasource is present is RSA7 i.e its delta is initialized ?

Regards,

Ashutosh Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked in RSA7 the datasource is available for PP and Are in Green status but No ques are available now please suggest how to check V3 job log

please help

Edited by: Tarakz on Apr 22, 2011 6:53 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SM37 , in job name give : LIS* and in username give * . Execute it for the date time for which you have run the V3 job .

For example the V3 job for Application component no. 18 will look like this 😘 LIS-BW-VB_APPLICATION_18_300*

After selecting your respective PP datasource V3 job. Click on Job log .

Regards,

Ashutosh Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ASHUTOSH,

i have checked the PP jobs they are all cancelled after running for about 3 - 4 lac seconds and those which have finished show duration of 0 second the last suceesful job was run on 27th march for 14000 seconds and finished green with its data available in BI .

when i am checking for job log either it is cancelled manually or due to system shutdown.

it usually takes 10 to 15000 seconds to finish the job before 28th but after that it suddenly started taking 2 lac seconds and more.

now can you plz suggest what to do now and how to transfer the data succesfullly without skipping anything into BI PP

THANKS SIR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you provide the exact log details of the cancelled jobs . Based on this we can troubleshoot further .

Regards,

Ashutosh Singh

Edited by: DEADLOCKS on Apr 22, 2011 7:38 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

below is the job log for one cancelled job

it started on 30th march and ran for more than 4lac seconds and than got cancelled own its own on 5th april

30.03.2011 22:30:33 Job started 00 516

30.03.2011 22:30:33 Step 001 started (program RMBWV3AF, variant , user ID BIDUSER) 00 550

30.03.2011 22:30:33 Queue processing started (MCEXAF, 1,000, , 0) MCEX 153

30.03.2011 22:30:33 Extraction queue processing started MCEXAF with 13,099 LUWs MCEX 154

05.04.2011 13:41:04 Job cancelled due to system shutdown 00 574

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

So your V3 job is running as on today or not .... or is it still getting failed ?

Is this V3 job scheduled on daily basis ?

According to the log there was a system shutdown , contact your basis team regarding that .

Regards,

Ashutosh Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear the job is running everyday at 10:30 pm but the issue is data is not getting transffered from ECC TO BI

the records updated is always zero showing no Delta since last upload so since 28th march no TD has been transferred to PP data targets from ECC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Is there any datasource enhancement that you have moved on 28th March ?

and plus the jobs which are running daily at 10:30 ,suppose yesterday or today .... is it getting failed or is it getting completed with 0 luws transferred to rsa7 ?

Regards,

Ashutosh Singh

Edited by: DEADLOCKS on Apr 22, 2011 10:55 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Sir,

we have not done any enhancements in Datasource .

and the job is getting cancelled in ECC but infopack runs daily with 0 records updated and monitor showing green