cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launchpad Service - Forbidden message for Fiori apps

blokuliyanage
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have configured the Fiori Launchpad Service and configured the on-prem S/4HANA 2020 as the content provider. Exposed the apps to Launchpad service using a business role. I can see the apps in the Launchpad service but when I open the apps, I am getting the message " Forbidden". The same apps are working on the on-prem launchpad.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

blokuliyanage
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

I raised an SAP incident and my issue was resolved by SAP. The reason was, there were additional parameters in the destinations (Design-time and Runtime). When we create the destinations(Design-time and Runtime), we should follow the steps in below URL.

https://help.sap.com/viewer/ad4b9f0b14b0458cad9bd27bf435637d/Cloud/en-US/f337b802513f437cb4f8cb02efe...

Regards,

Bimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi blokuliyanage,

Trying to look into different perspectives here. Perhaps a specific Web dispatcher or a business role not set up correctly?

2578463 - Web Dispatcher: Problem analysis of SSO for SAP Fiori Launchpad-Integrated Cloud Services

2544756 - Get 403 forbidden error when accessing Fiori application Business Role Templates with init...

Anyway, take a look at these as it can help as a health check to make sure you did not miss any steps.

Step by step guide: Building your Fiori Launchpad in SAP Cloud Platform | Mindset Consulting

Building a central Launchpad using SAP Launchpad Service – Getting Started | SAP Blogs

KIndly advise if it help to address your topic.

Cheers,

Luis

blokuliyanage
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Thank you for the reply. On-prem S/4HANA 2020 is connected through Cloud Connector and doesn't have a WebDispather. I will check the url you provided. An additional error i can see in the message. "in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'deny'."

Regards

Bimal

blokuliyanage
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

I also used the same blog given by you and i replicated SAP business role SAP_BR_INTERNAL_SALES_REP to set up the launchpad service. Still getting the same error "Forbidden" and error text "in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'deny'.".

Regards

Bimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi blokuliyanage

I do not think your case has to do with any services activation, but I'd rather do a thorough review to isolate anything that could be influencing on that.

I would also drop a message to muralidaran.shanmugham2 in the same blog he wrote to hear his 2 cents.

Cheers,

Luis