Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

language issue in portal

sbmrafikul2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

One of our ESO portal system was installed and currently its working fine. But the main issue here we face is that when we click the portal link all the language information comes out in English though we requires the Spanish language.

Could anyone kindly give me some hint that whether we are able to change the current language to Spanish or we have to install the portal from scratch. Appreciate your kind help.

Let me know if I put these message in wrong forum as its a Basis issue.

Regards,

Jituda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anja_engelhardt2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the language displayed depends on different properties:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/42/938297a5061d69e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

Anja

sbmrafikul2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for the info.

In our portal login page we have to language English and Spanish. When we click the English button and then login into system its working perfectly. But when we choose the Spanish option and then login into the system its come out again the english language, meanwhile we expect the Spanish language.

Regards,

Jituda

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It might be because of your explorer settings as English is default language for it. You can add Spanish language also to explorer language and then check whether it will work or not.

Thanks

Sunny

sbmrafikul2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank You,

Done the explorer language changes but still the same issue. English alphabets come on clicking the Spanish button.

Regards,

Jituda

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you cleared explorer history and cache ?

Thanks

Sunny

sbmrafikul2
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, we have already deleted the explorer history and cache.

Regards,

Jituda

Answers (0)