cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KM Home page(Iview - NewsItems & QuickPoll) are not displayed correctly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have one weird issue...We have portal homepage which contains KM QuickPoll iview and KM News iview(NewsExplorer-Layoutset).

Now the home page is assigned to "everyone" inbuilt group in the portal. Now suddenly for couple of users this 2 iviews are displayed differently(i.e. Images doesn't appear).

In last week they were getting correct normal Home page display.

All users are assigned same roles, same access permissions, and having same layoutset display settings...still they are having totally different view for two iviews.....Wat could be the possible solution?????

....Urgent solution required....

Points will be rewarded

Regards,

Tushar Dave

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sascha_tubbesing
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

The images from news (xml forms) are normally stored in a different KM folder than the news item itself. Did you already check the KM permissions for the image folder used here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Permissions are alright, it has been given access for everyone user group and for other users they are getting images and proper layout set...

This is second time we are facing same issue previously when such thing happened we have deleted that specific user and created again and assigned to group and issue was resolved....but i want permanent logical solution...what could be reason for this i am not able to make out...

Regards,

Tushar Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have played with

---Activate Accessibility Feature

in User management and was able to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Tushar Dave