cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KM Application deploy error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created SAP Portal KM Repository filter based project , when I deploy I am getting the below error. I have added all KM jars to my project and no run time or syntax errors. When i deploy the belowis th error logs shows in Error Log console in NWDS 7.3.

class: com.sap.portal.plugins.ConfigFrameworkArchiver   -> Config archive successfully created (time to export 98 ms)    

[Error: com.sap.ep.connectionManager.util.SapPortalPluginsLogger  Thread[main,6,main]]

class: com.sap.portal.plugins.ConfigFrameworkArchiver   -> Missing file plugin.header.properties in /Test1230/src.config/install/meta/expanded/cm/repository_filters     

[Error: com.sap.ep.connectionManager.util.SapPortalPluginsLogger  Thread[main,6,main]]

class: com.sap.portal.plugins.ConfigFrameworkArchiver   -> No privateArchive.properties file is defined.     

(Note: I have posted a question in SAP NetWeaver Portal related to the same development . which is more related portal infrastructure issue, this is specific KM Project filter deployment issue.)

Thanks

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

Any input would be a great help, badly stuck here.

Thanks

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, ANy one? any input?

Thanks

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

how you deploy you repository filter? Do you see you filter in the KM Configuration?

Regards,

Artem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

Thanks for your time and help.

Yes, even though I see above errors it seems the deployment is successful. I am not sure why I am getting the above errors.

The applied filter on repository is not working. I did not see any result after applying the filter on repository. I also added logs on each and every line of my code and I do not see any logs.

This seems to me that the deployed filter is not triggering when I launch km repository.

I am happy to post if you need more details.

Thanks

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

did you restart the portal server after applying the filter to the repository? If not try to restart and check  the filter again. If  it still will not be triggered, check whether you can find some log entries in default trace regarding your filter at the time of the server restart.

Regards,

Artem 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

Finally the issue got resolved. The issue is SAP Portal 7.3 some of the repositories and services are obsolete example: Tasks, docu_example they more need in sap portal 7.3, also these repositories marked as RED and eventually this is stopping to initiate namesape filters on any repository. I have created a sap note and they replied to deactivate or delete these unused services or repositories, then started working my filter.

Spent lot of time on this and finally got the solution. Appreciate your time in replying my question.

Thanks

Krishna