cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KeyFigure: Quantity Total Stock (0TOTALSTCK) issue...

former_member189979
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm working on SAP NetWeaver BW 7.3 and I have installed standard InfoCube: Material Stocks/Movements (as of 3.0B) (T:Name: 0IC_C03) with standard data flow (DataSources--->InfoSources--->InfoCube. When I check the design/maintenance of this standard InfoCube. I can see the KeyFigure (Quantity Total Stock (0TOTALSTCK)) under Key Figures folder. As this InfoCube has historical and delta records for past five years and when I go to its context menu and select "Display Data" I can not find this Key Figure. When I check transformations between the InfoSources and InfoCube I can not find this Key Figure there also. I had created/designed an Universe on it, but still I'm unable to see/find/locate this Key Figure although it is present into InfoCube.

Please see below screen shots:

1. InfoCube is having this Key Figure:

2. Transformation screen shot: Transformation Target (InfoCube) is not showing this Key Figure.

3. Universe screen shot: Universe based on this InfoCube is showing all "Measures" except this Measure/KeyFigure:

1. Have I missed something, which is not showing this Key Figure, as it is present into InfoCube?

2. What should I do to get this Key Figure available for "LISTCUBE" or BO Measures?

3. How to resolve this issue?

I will appreciate your reply.

Many thanks!!!

Tariq Ashraf

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tariq,

Nothing wrong with your cube.

The Keyfigure  (Quantity Total Stock (0TOTALSTCK) a virtual key figure and does not contain any value it. If used in the query , this keyfigure calculates the total stock dynamically.

So you wont see any mapping in the transformation for this key figure and also you wont see it in the listcube

Regards

Gajesh

former_member189979
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gajesh,

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. Since in my Universe I can not locate/fine/search this "Key Figure/Measure".

1. Then How come I use it to calculate total stock?

2. I need total Stock and since this Key Figure is having total stock, but I can't find it in Universe?

3. Does it have a different name/description for usage in Query/Universe?

Many thanks!!!

adamjab1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, Tariq

Probably BO Universe does not support non-cumulative keyfigures. You have two options:

1. Simulate this keyfigure in BO following its logic ie 0RECTOTSTCK- 0ISSTOTSTCK. But you have to remember that for specified 0CALDAY its calculated from the begginning (opening balance).

2. Convert cube to snapshot keyfigure cube and than import as universe. Below you find a link to a document you should analyze before doing this.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member189979
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I can see and use the Key Figure (Quantity Total Stock (0TOTALSTCK)) in BEx Query Designer, but I can not find it at Universe level. As I have designed my universe on InfoCube.

1. How can I see my Virtual Key Figure (Quantity Total Stock (0TOTALSTCK)) in my universe?

Many thanks!

Tariq Ashraf

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tariq,

I think Non cumulative key figures are limitation in universe. You must try using the bics connection for BO purpose.

Otherwise you need to try using the method which Adam has mentioned above.

also refer to the below document as well.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-53838

Regards

Gajesh

pavan_mankineni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Tariq,

Key figure  0TOTALSTCK is a non cumulative key figure and values will be calculated at Query level.

Go to RSD1 and check in aggregation tab of this key figure, you will see inflow and outflow key figures for above key figure and in transformation you will see these inflow and outflow key figures and also in list cube you see only these.

Regards,

Pavan.