cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyfigure not available in Data Target Browser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on a Data source extraction and i was able to successfully extract the data to BW. When i was trying to validate the data in the Infocube, i couldn't find the Keyfigure availble in the infocube in the Data Target Browser from the Field for selection output or using the Listcube transaction. How to get the field displayed in the output of the Data Target Browser. I could see the keyfigure in the Query designer. Could any one tell me if you faced the same kind of situation.

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure the "Hide Field" column in RSA6 is not checked for your enhancement fields...

Thanks

DST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found out that this keyfigure is a non cumulative keyfigure where it is having two other keyfigures mentioned as Inflow and outflow in Aggregation. Can anyone explain what different is this Non cumulative keyfigures from Cumulative in which scenario this keyfigure can be used. Can't we see this Keyfigure in the Data target browser.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Cumulative Value is the value where each time unit the value of the key figure is aggregated (Summed)

Non cumulative Value is an additional key figure belongs to this key figure, which displays the non-cumulative value change

Ncum.Value with in- and out-flow-The key figure is a non-cumulative value. Two additional key figures(cummulative values) belong to this key figure, which display the in- and outflow of the non-cumulative value.

Generally whenever u go for non- cumulative kf is there, it will not make much sense for aggregation. For examle if u want to know the week's stock only the last value will give u the complete information.And also for this non cumulative kf an addition kf is maintained for change or two values will be maintained for inflow and outflow and it should be noted that the kf's in both the case will be cumulative.

So for a noncummulative kf an addition cummulative kf value or values are maintained according to ur business requirement.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prathibha for your explanation.

Assigned Points..

Regards,

Raj

Answers (0)