cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyfigure not available in Data Target Browser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on a Data source extraction and i was able to successfully extract the data to BW. When i was trying to validate the data in the Infocube, i couldn't find the Keyfigure availble in the infocube in the Data Target Browser from the Field for selection output or using the Listcube transaction. How to get the field displayed in the output of the Data Target Browser. I could see the keyfigure in the Query designer. Could any one tell me if you faced the same kind of situation.

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

Please check if your key figures are non-cumulative ones.

Regards

Pradip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the keyfigure in the edit screen of infocube and it exists. I have gone into the keyfigure infoobject and found that it was selected as NCum. value with in and out flow. What does this Non cumulative value means? How is it different from normal keyfigure and also what is cumulative value? How should i see the value in this keyfigure?

Your response on this highly appreciated and will assign points.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

You may have such a situation in case of non-cumulative KFs.

Best regards,

Eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

whether the keyfig is Ref Keyfig in that Cube

are u able to see that keyfig in cube edit mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the keyfigure in the edit screen of infocube and it exists. I have gone into the keyfigure infoobject and found that it was selected as NCum. value with in and out flow. What does this Non cumulative value means? How is it different from normal keyfigure and also what is cumulative value? How should i see the value in this keyfigure?

Your response on this highly appreciated and will assign points.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

A simple check. What was the width of the ouput screen in the listcube. Try increasing that and you would probably notice your missing KF.

Also make sure the KF is not a calculated/restricted KF. In that case you cannot see it in LISTCUBE.

Bye

Dinesh