cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kapsel Cordova project for Android as a Platform

yamini_sontakke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello, I am very new to Kapsel Cordova and to SMP3.0 .I have created the Kapsel Cordova project using the command line Interface(CLI) for platform as an android .I have also added different plugins related to the cordova which I want in my app to work like camera and the geolocation.             

The ISSUE:while I have created the Kapsel Cordova project and prepared it using CLI and importing the project into the Eclipse IDE .               

I am  getting the above error in my project.While importing the project as an already existing project of Android in eclipse Juno.

So,can you please help me out for explaining what exactly the Whitelisting is and what are its methods and all since I feel the documentation is not sufficient to answer my  question.

IDE:Eclipse Juno

Android device 4.0.0

JDK 1.7

JRE 1.7

Please Help....!!!

Thanks in advance...!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yamini,

When you import the project to Android SDK, you should not get any error. You have to import the project to Android SDK only when you need to create an apk file to distribute it to users.

While importing the project do not check the option "copy projects into workspace". Also change the Open Perspective to Java, I could see that it's in Java EE now.

You could also test the app from command window. Use the commands cordova emulate android or cordova run android, the latter is for running the app on devices which are connected to the your machine. Ref : https://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/4.0.0/guide_cli_index.md.html

This is not related to the Kapsel plugins, these are related to Cordova.

Regards,Midhun

SAP Technology RIG

yamini_sontakke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Midhun ,

I have tried the solution as you suggested, but again I am running into  the errors.I have created the simple cordova project can you please help me for the issue.

https://cordova.apache.org/announcements/2015/04/21/plugins-release-and-move-to-npm.html

All of our core plugins have changed their IDs from org.apache.cordova.* to cordova-plugin-*.

Please Help..!!!

Thanks in advance....!!!

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yamini

Given below are the steps to import your project.

1. From Eclipse File > New> Project.
  2. Choose android from existing code

3. Browse the project without choosing "copy to workspace".

Regards,Midhun

SAP Technology RIG

Answers (0)