cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSP cached

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, could you please let me know where to find the translated java/class file for jsp because the old jsp is cached on my portal server side when I'm changing the jsp, and I really need to find where the translated java/class files are, and delete them.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Instead of using the quick par upload use the export option and then run in a new explorer window, it will be ok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In fact I did use the export option, but the same thing...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

clear the browser temporary files and close all server connection. logoff u r username and login again and export the file and run the application.

detlev_beutner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

to complete the answer: the created java and compiled class files are to be found within the "work" directory of your portal application, i.e. \usr\sap\<ID>\<INST>\j2ee\cluster\<NODE>\apps\sap.com\irj\servlet_jsp\irj\root\WEB-INF\portal\portalapps\<YOUR_APP>\work

Hope it helps

Detlev

PS: Please consider rewarding points for helpful answers on SDN. Thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Detlev,

I checked with the path you provided, and there is no work subdirectory for the par files I'm working on, but there is work subdirectory for every other par files. Do you have any idea/suggestion?

Thanks,

-Tony