cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job fail issue with Reporting Agent pre calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a prototype 3.5 system up and running and have been experimenting with pre-calculation of web templates using the Reporting Agent.

When Scheduling the package the job always fails with the following error:

"System error in program CL_RSR_REQUEST and form SAVE_TO_DATA_STORE:UNKNOWN_HANDLE"

Does anyone know what could be the source of this problem? Any help appreciated.

thanks

Mike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try OSS note 633864.

Thanks.

klaus_werner
Active Participant
0 Kudos

or if this doesn't help, note 792105

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did not activate which was the problem. Job ran fine now.

After I run the job and when I run my web template, I get an error "No precalculated data found for data provider DATAPROVIDER_1"

I use the data mode "STORED"

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Audrey

Former Member
0 Kudos

After you made the changes did you save and re-activate the reporting agent package?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm having the same problem. On the Parameter tab, in the Variants box on the bottom, I created a variant. I typed in the values, clicked "check", then clicked "execute", then clicked the green check mark at the bottom. Yet I still get the UNKNOWN_HANDLE error. Can someone please verify my steps for creating the variant?

Thanks,

Audrey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, did you check the "add url" parameter to see the that the variant URL did get appended..

Cheers,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our case, we had the same exact error message. We realized that this was happening as the variable values were not getting saved correctly.

We had to use the "check" option "before" saving the variable values. Doing a "save" without using "check" would not give an error message, but at the same point of time also not save the variable values.

Check if the above scenario is applicable in your case.

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks - all. Problem now solved.