Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC->XI->File Mapping Problem

peter_jarsunek
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have the mapping problem. atried a lot of possibilities, but unfortunately nothing helps... JDBC adapter returns (in my case - I'm just selecting SYSDATE from dual) this structure

<resultset>

<row>

<SYSDATE>....</SYSDATE>

</row>

</resultset>

I'm using 2 datatypes:

a, row (it is called so) which is complextype and consists of subelement SYSDATE, which is string

Exastly: row->SYSDATE

b, resultset (it is called so) is complex type which consists of subelement of type row(type a - see above) (and this subelement is also called row) ...and it has of course subelement SYSDATE, which is String (see the data type a above)

Exactly: resultset->row->SYSDATE

The data type b is used for the outbound interface in the message coming from the JDBC Adapter, the type a is used for message type sent into the File Adapter

(exactly: Message1String is the ResutSet Type(b), Message1String2 is the Row(a) type)

Can somebody help me, what is wrong? I do always get mapping error... :O(

Thanx, Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I assume that your interface "resultset" is tied to a namespace. In this case, add this namespace to your JDBC adapter module configuration.

Regards

Stefan

peter_jarsunek
Participant
0 Kudos

resultset is not an interface, it is a datatype tied to a messagetype for messages coming from the JDBC Adapter. But yes, all of my objects are tied to the namespace. After your response I added the namespace to the Adapter definition in the 'Document namespace' text field... But it didn't help. Do you think, that the structures of my data types are correct?

Thanx, Peter

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So your message type has a different name?

Take the name of your message type and link this to "document name" of your JDBC adapter configuration.

Compare the xml output of the JDBC adapter (take this from the SXMB_MONI payload) with the default structure of the mapping (go to the mapping tool, test mode, create a new test and view the xml structure)

Regards

Stefan

peter_jarsunek
Participant
0 Kudos

It works! My document name was different... Thanx very much... One more question - If I configure properly the JDBC Adapter in the Integration Directory, there is no need to use any configuration of the Adapter in the Integration Repository. Do you know any senseful existence of the adapter configuration in the Integration repository? (What more - when I configure it the same way as in the Directory, it doesn't work!)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You use the adapter configuration in the IR, when you create your own adapter modules or when you want to create templates for your adapter channels.

For the standard adapters you do not use them.

Regards

Stefan

Answers (0)