I have SP15. I have sender agreement with HTTP adapter for system A and Java Proxy Cleint that send message as system A.
When I send message through Java proxy I see error:
<i>SOAPFault received from Integration Server. ErrorCode/Category: XIServer/IN_BIND_WRONG_ADPT; Params: HTTP; AdditionalText: ; ApplicationFaultMessage: ; ErrorStack: Server agreement found belongs to adapter HTTP; current adapter is 'XI' </i>
When I deleted sender agreement it worked.
Could you explain this strange behavior? Is it a bug. Sender agrement for HTTP is necessary since SP16
I have the same problem with SOAP and file adapter. I've posted this here already.
I have deleted the sender agreement for my soap adapter scenarios, because a sender agreement is not necessary (created by the wizard). After that the soap adapter scenarios work fine. But at scenarios with a sender file adapter you need a sender agreement.
We had the following situation:
XI Test, XI SP17, Basis SP16 --> IN_BIND_WRONG_ADPT problem
XI QA, XI SP17, Basis SP14 --> okay
XI Prod, XI SP15, Basis SP 16 --> okay
We patched our XI QA to
XI QA, XI SP17, Basis SP16
After that we have the IN_BIND_WRONG_ADPT problem at our XI QA system too.
I started a SAPP OSS call two weeks ago but got no solution till now. They checked our systems some times but with no result.
Our central SLD is on the XI Prod System. Perhaps there is a connection. But I don't want to patch my XI Prod system to SP 17, because it's the only system that works without errors.
Message was edited by: Gil Ritter