cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java Bean Importer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to import a Java bean into webdynpro component. I have exposed the Java bean class as public part and I am using this as a used DC in webdynpro.

I am trying to create a model from Java bean importer and i select the Jar of the java bean I am getting the following error.

java.lang.Exception: Invalid Class - JavaBean not available for import

Class :javax/ejb/CreateException

Jar :C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.dtc\1\DCs\ibm.com\jdidemo\maint\java\_comp\gen\default\public\CommandBean\lib\java\comjdidemomaintjavaCommandBean.jar

at com.sap.ide.metamodel.importers.javabean.JavaBeanAnalyser.identifyClassesForJar(JavaBeanAnalyser.java:1187)

Any help is appreciated.

Regards

NagaKishore V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check the steps to be implemented to import the Jave Bean.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/1f5f3366-0401-0010-d6b0-e85...

Please refer the blog as well.

/people/valery.silaev/blog/2005/08/30/javabean-model-import-when-it-really-works

hope that helps.

Regards,

S.Divakar

Message was edited by: Divakar Salla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Divakar,

Thank you for refereing my blog.

Yes, this is exactly the same issue that described in "Class loading..." section of post -- the only difference is that [2] item should be "add ejb2.0" instead of "add jms" reference

VS

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi NagaKishore,

Seems like one of your java bean`s methods thorws javax.ejb.CreateException. Check java bean implementation.

Best regards, Maksim Rashchnski.