cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jar name for com.sap.ip.collaboration.core.api.util.exception.BaseException

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does any body knows, What is the file name and location for com.sap.ip.collaboration.core.api.util.exception.BaseException import?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did not find that jar file in my enterprise portal did you know where can i find it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using EP6.0 SP9 you will find <b>kmc.util.core_api.jar</b> under the folder <b>....\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\sap.com\irj\servlet_jsp\irj\root\WEB-INF\portal\portalapps\com.sap.netweaver.kmc.util\lib</b>

Ranjith

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

where can i find "coll.shared.core_api.jar" jar file?

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is that i am moving the jar file from the EP to my Netweaver Developer studio and then import to my project for that reason i need to know what is the name of the jar file and location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jose,

Most of these jar files already come with NWDS. You need to get it from portal. You should install the plugin, suggested by Michael. If the plugin doesn't find the jar , then get it from portal or ask on SDN for the name of it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi José,

The required jar is

kmc.util.core_api.jar

Hope this helps.

Ranjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi José,

If your problem is solved, reward the replies and close the thread.

Ranjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>kmc.util.core_api.jar</b> is old jar file. The newest jar you want to use is <b>coll.shared.core_api.jar</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think this might help you out since I have noticed you posting alot about location of Jar Files...

Hopefully all you need to know about installing it and running it are there, as I remember using it back in a Portal Development course a while back, but have not installed it or used it since then.

Remember to give points for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael Thank you very much for your very valuable help i installed the IBM Java Class Finder in the Netweaver Developer Studio and now i can find the missing jar files in my project by myself