Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.JAR file modification and deployment

SRudra
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where I need to decompile a .class file inside a .jar file under com.sap.km.cm.protocols.webdav folder under the path \usr\sap\<ID>\<INST>\j2ee\cluster\<NODE>\apps\sap.com\irj\servlet_jsp\irj\root\WEB-INF\portal\portalapps\com.sap.km.cm.protocols.webdav\lib. I have decompiled and put my code and have recomipled and built a new .jar file with the same name. Now I do know how to put it back into the EP server under com.sap.km.cm.protocols.webdav folder. Plz help. It is urgent need.

regds,

Sukanta Rudra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To upload a jar file into the server, Goto Sys. Administration -> support -> Portal Runtime -> Administration Console -> There u can find a textfield with command button to upload the par file (Please specify a Portal Archive file (PAR) and press "upload" to store it into the PCD), just upload your jar file through this way. Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Venkatesh. K

/* Points are Welcome */

Former Member
0 Kudos

com.sap.km.cm.protocols.webdav looks like a par file. So in order to get your change deployed on the server, you have download the par file first.Make changes to the necessary classes and recreate the par file and then deploy the modified par file.

This should work.

Pradeep.