Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Japro problems @ connector framework usage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing different problems:

1) I am not able to export a correct par file from my IDE. Lot of folders are missing in the par file which is generated.

How to compile a proper par file?

2) I am implimenting the connector framework to connect to Back End. While compiling from japo i am getting lot of errors because of the following files missing:

import javax.mail.internet.ParameterList;

import javax.resource.cci.MappedRecord;

import javax.resource.cci.RecordFactory;

import com.sapportals.portal.ivs.cg.ConnectionProperties;

import com.sap.portal.services.api.connectorgateway.IConnectorGatewayService;

In my IDE i am not getting these errors because i have included the following paths in the classpath file:

<classpathentry kind="var" path="ECLIPSE_HOME/plugins/com.tssap.ext.libs.j2ee_1.3/lib/mail.jar"/>

<classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/usr/sap/P37/JC00/j2ee/j2eeclient/connector.jar"/>

<classpathentry kind="lib" path="//C:/usr/sap/P37/JC00/j2ee/cluster/server0/bin/ext/com.sap.portal.services.api/portal_services_api_lib.jar"/>

But Japro will take the paths from import.lst file in which i need to give the release paths which exists in production folder(
production.wdf.sap.corp\swl\portal\).

For example:

pp.connectorframework contains all the connector framework related class files.

Please let me know if anybody faced this problem are solved this one.

Thanks and regards,

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

mail.jar is located in the ec.jdkj2ee/_ecjavamail!default subproject (being 1. external for sap (ec == external component), 2. part from j2ee specification)

connector.jar is located in the same project, in group ecjavaeis. You should select version you need.

portal_services_api_lib.jar is result from project pp.semantics, subproject portalservices_api_lib