Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iView

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a novice in the area of SAP - Netweaver and EP,

I have a small doubt.

Currently we are trying to explore ESS iviews, and were able to configure some part of it successfully. we are able to see the screens. but the iViews are in SAP GUI style, we want the IViews to be in HTML GUI format.

What all do I need to do for this...

does it require any coding or just some configuration will do.

If anybody knows, please let me know how to do this in detail.

- AK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure your templates for the all the transactions are published on ITS. You will have to manually do it and restart your ITS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are able to see the ivews of all transactions in the browser.

but the GUI we want is HTML GUI, do you mean that for HTML GUI we need to publish the transactions again?

also to our surprise there is one iView which is in HTML GUI and others are SAP GUI. we want to convert all of them into HTML GUI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the transactions have html templates associate with it then you need to publish templates on the ITS. If you just want to see the transaction in Html Gui then change the attribute of Transaction to SAP Gaui for HTML in R/3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Thanks for the replies!

But what if an HTML template is not assossiated with the transaction? Can we develop it using .Net framework and use the same? if yes then how to go about it? is there any tep by step documentation for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can develop HTMLB templates but these templates cannot be in .Net framework. ITS compiles this templates and the templates have HTML,HML Business Language & javascript in it. You can use SE80 transaction or Web Studio to develop your templates.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you suggest me where will I find the complete documentation or some samples of how to develop such iviews

Thanks

-AK