cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iview Transaction with parameters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've an application with a link, when I push the link, I call to Iview type transaction. How Can I pass the parameter 'transaction' to the Iview type Transaction from my WDA?. (My application is into a Iview in the portal, I want that when I push the link, I want call to transaction, for example, SE37).

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OPTION a) Search the Forum for access to PORTAL Manager and using portal navigation.

You can navigate the portal directly if and only if the WDA application was launched from a portal iview of the type WDA.

Option b) If the portal setup allows you to call an IVIEW directly and you know the URL,

then just launch the URL.

Iviews of type SAP transaction already know the transaction code, so you have me confused.

ASk your Portal admin dude for help / clarification.

Cheers

Phil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phil,

I know to call to iview in my WDA. I want call to Iview Transaction, but the transaction code that I want to pass for my wda. For example, my WDA has 3 raddiobuttos, if i mark the first, i go to transaction se37, the second se38 and the third se39.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im sorry I dont understand the question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

for example, If I push a button, I call to transaction iview with the transaction SE37 but that transaction that I've sent to Iview, I send through parameter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guillermo,

you can use the App Integrator for your requirement.

The URL from your Portal should be:

http://<server:port>/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.portal.appintegrator.sap.bwc.Transaction...

This link opens a Transaction iview that replaces the AppInt iview and the correct transaction,in this case SE37.You can also pass trasaction parameters via &SAP_Dynp_Params=

About the AppIntegrator see this blog and the comments:

/people/prakash.singh4/blog/2005/10/07/how-to-launch-sap-transaction-pass-parameters-via-url

or better this wiki:

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/EP/StartanSAPtransactionfromaURL

If you would not use the app integration you can call the PCD's from your different transations iviews instead of using the TCode as parameter.The disadvantage of this is that you have to create a transaction iview for each called possible SAP Tcode.

Regards

Frank