cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iview Naming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a specific requirement. I am customzing my iviews in the Portal. While putting an iview on the page I see the iview title for example "Accounts" is repeated with page title "Accounts".I don't want to use either one of these titles. I went to iview properties and deleted the name of the view "Accounts". But when I looked the iview on the portal it is taking the default iview name as com.sap.portal.....

Do I have a workaround on this so that I don't want to see the iview name at all in the portal.

Regards,

Narayanan B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

detlev_beutner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

has the answer been of any value for you? If yes, please consider rewarding points for helpful answers! Thanks in avance!

Best regards

Detlev

detlev_beutner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narayanan,

an iView always has got a display name and an ID. You shouldn't delete the display name for otherwise in cases where this should be shown the technical ID will be presented, which normally is not that much intuitive for the end user.

Anyhow, for your issue, you can modify the iView property "Show Name" or even disable the tray using the "Show Tray" property. See http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/13/81a66d100011d7b84b00047582c9f7/frameset.htm for details.

Hope it helps

Detlev

PS: Please consider rewarding points for helpful answers on SDN. Thanks in advance!