cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iview Chnages Not getting reflected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are facing problem after making changes in the standard iview of create travel request.The changes made here are not getting displayed on the other systems if we login into the portal.Those chnages are only visible on the system where it has been made.We modified the existing label text in the iview

Does any one have any idea abot this.

Thanks in advance

Basu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am also facing a similar problem.

I have made changes to the iview (Application Integrator), then created a transport packge with this iview and transported from Dev to Q system. But the changes are not reflecting in Q system. Can someone help me regarding this..

nooruddin

piyush_kumar6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Basu,

I hope your are on WD ABAP travel Application and doing the required changes from some id , In this case the changes will

not appear from that other user id ( This is what you are talking that changes made here are not getting displayed on the other systems)

To solve the issue go to the pcd location of the travel iview from content admin with admin user id and right click the iview

and select preview now do the required changes it will solve the issue.

Regards,

Piyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

We have followed the same process and even though we are facing it.

former_member194211
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Basu,

If you have made some changes in one system for ESS/MSS application then you need to transport these changes to other system to get it reflected in other system.

These changes will not automatically reflect in other system.

Thanks.

Sushil

anja_engelhardt2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Basu,

this is not clear to me. Why should changes made at system A be visible at system B? Do you use transport? Or FPN? Are they in contact with each other any way?

Regards

Anja