Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITSM - Interactive reporting, authorization to view all incidents

former_member541232
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

After setup of interactive reporting in solman for incidents, its only possible to view incidents as employee responsible in interactive report. It happens for me as well as other colleagues.

How is it possible to view all the reported incidents in solution manager. Any authorization or some setting in organizational model is required ??

Please advise

Thanks

AD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The below is responce from SAP to VIEW all the Incidenets ...please try and do let me know

"The user should be assigned a BP and proper org assignment

must be done as you case in tcode:PPUMA_CRM. The report displays only transactions that the current user has created. The user can't see transactions from other users'.

If the user is a manager, he/she can see his/her transactions and the

transactions created by his/her team.

Thanks,

Praveen.

former_member541232
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for your reply, i believe the transaction is PPOMA_CRM, how do i assign a user as manager for entire service desk. I could not figure out how to do it. If you were successful, please let me know the procedure.

Regards,

AD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even i don't know how to maintain the organization struture in PPOMA_CRM...We do want to see all the transactions for other users...

Any luck from your side..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check the below Roles..

CRM_ORD_LP

CRM_ORD_OE

CRM_ORD_OP

CRM_ORD_PR

Thanks,

Praveen.

former_member541232
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Finally I could figure out what needs to be done.

Roles you mentioned are not available in solution manager.

In order for a person (manager) to view all the incidents in service desk within interactive report, please follow what i did :

Tx. PPOMA_CRM

select root level (top of the org tree),

create Position (incorporates) and at this level if you see below at "basic data" you need to check the box for "Head of own organizational unit"

You must assign users to this newly created Position, then it should be possible to view incidents.

This worked for me, hopefully it should work for you as well

Regards,

AD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You very much Ash for your response.

Actually I am working as a BW Consultant, recently i have assighned to this ITSM task, Could you please tell me which consultant can help me to maintain oraganization structure in PPOMA_CRM.

Once again thank you very much.

Thanks,

Praveen.

former_member541232
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there, you may ask solution manager consultant or the one who has set up the service desk.

Also CRM consultant should be able to help you out

Answers (0)