Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS services not working for Transaction iview with gui for html -

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey guys.....

I am facing a tipical issue in portal.

I have created one transaction iview using gui for html to bring 1 z tcode to portal. when i click on that link first time am getting sap easy access menu instead of z t code. but if i refresh page and select that link and its working fine. i checked this with multiple id's. even i tried creating another transaction iview and checked there also same case.

even i tried from system admin-> support-> there i gave one tcode and selected system object and tested , here also same case.

Whats wrond with ITS or webgui services ... Please reply asap, its a high priority issue.....

Thanks in advance...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ajay.

logon to r3 ...goto sicf tcode and give the service name as webgui and click on execute.

after try to test the service under webgui,.....

if new window will open for sap gui for HTML ...if that happens you will not face this problem.if not ask your basis guy to check that service.

Thank you

swapna

former_member201257
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you post the properties you have set for your System Object created in portal to connect to the backend ?

Have a look at this blog as well:

Turn on http trace and check exactly how the request is being made to the backend server.

Thanks,

Shanti