cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues in Invoice Parking Approval Workflow (FV60)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having trouble making the approval work for invoice parking functionality. I have maintained Release Level = 1and Sub w/f = WS10000052.

After i park the invoice from FV60, i see one entry in SWI1 transaction which says

405271 (Sub)workflow Document Parking (Frame), Parallel 03/15/2011 18:53:41 WS10000051 Document Parking (Frame), Parallel READY No Agent Available

In the "Task" column it is showing the workflow name so i am not sure

1) which task of this workflow it is referreing to about Agent not being assigned.

To get past this i have run the program "RSWWERRE". After this it puts a workitem in the inbox which is fine. But in SWI1 it still see the below entries.

Wait Step Waiting for event 'COMPLETED' of object type 'FIPP' 03/15/2011 18:28:53 READY No Agent Available

Background Step Determine subworkflow for amount release of document etermine subworkflow for amount release of document & 03/15/2011 18:28:53 TS00007913 Determine release amount subworkflow COMPLETED USER01 USER01

Wait Step Waiting for event 'REJECTED' of object type 'FIPP' 03/15/2011 18:28:53 READY No Agent Available

Wait Step Waiting for event 'CHANGED' of object type 'FIPP' 03/15/2011 18:28:53 READY No Agent Available

Wait Step Waiting for event 'DELETED' of object type 'FIPP' 03/15/2011 18:28:53 READY No Agent Available

2) I am not sure why it is waiting for the events "Rejected", "changed" and "Deleted", as i am only trying to park the document.

And when i check these tasks in SWDD, there is no way i can manually assign (just to get past these errors) any agent to these steps.

Can anyone please advise?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suresh_subramanian2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Aditya !

After parking the invoice document, please check in SWEL to get to know which standard workflow have triggered.

For completing the parked documents, better use WS00400004 workflow and for document parking and release, use WS10000051 workflow.

Regards,

S.Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The workflow is triggering fine. First the workflow WS10000051 is trigerring and then gives all the above messages. After i run the report to clear the temporary errors, the required subworkflow (WS10000052) is getting called and puts a workitem in the inbox.

I guess i missed telling the actual point. After somehow getting past these errors when the user "release"s the document it is not getting posted. and getting stuck somewhere. Not sure where.

I am thinking the above errors could be one reason hence trying to fix that first. Can anyone please advise?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

Plz check with T Code SWI6 (This will give you a report kind of stuff to check each and evry step)

With combination of below fields will make the Key

Source company code (1000)

Accounting document number (3800000133)

Fiscal year (2011)

For "release the document it is not getting postedu201D, plz check the table VBKPF and the field is XFRGE.

--> The indicator is set at the end of the amount release workflow for parked documents in FI, the parked document is then posted automatically.

Chandra.

suresh_subramanian2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Aditya !

Whether the document gets released when the user releases it? If so, check release flag is set or not.

If it is not set, document will not get posted.If it is set, please ensure that all parameters required are passed to the task that posts the documents.

Regards,

S.Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chandra Shekar,

I checked that after the approver clicks on release button, VBKPF-XFRGE is still blank. Any advise?

Suresh,

Not sure how i ensure that all the parameters are passed, if any, as it is the system who is passing the data when i park the document from FV60. I assume all values are getting passed correctly. If you mean in test mode then i am passing the complete key like the company code, doc number and fiscal year.

To summarize the issue;

1) I am not getting the workitem in the inbox until i run the report RSWWERRE.

2) After running this report i am getting the workitem in the inbox but there are some steps i see in SWi1 which they it is waiting for Rejected, changed and deleted events.

3) Finally after getting the workitem in the inbox, I am executing it and performing the "release". But still it is not getting posted. The field VBKPF-XFRGE is still blank.

Thanks for checking this.

suresh_subramanian2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Aditya !

You have stated VBKPF-XFRGE is still blank.It implies that document is not released.

I hope still you are checking the log of the standard workflow WS10000051.In this workflow, there is no task configured to release the parked document.

I suppose your requirement is to trigger the workflow when an invoice document is parked.The triggered workflow should release and post the invoice document through approvers.

To fulfill the requirement, develop a custom workflow inscribed with a task that releases the document , another task to set the release flag and yet another task to post it.

Also make sure in SPRO transaction under the path , Financial accounting -> Financial accounting global settings -> Document -> Document parking , workflow variants are created, company codes are assigned to those workflow variants,release approval groups and release approval for parking documents are defined and release approval paths to workflow variants and document types are assigned.

Regards,

S.Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aditya,

Workflow template 10000051, is triggered whenever the Parked document is created.

Plz once again check the workflow log for the STD task 8029 (FIPP_REL_SET) in the last activity 138 Set Release Indicator (Document) in the WF 10000051.

Normally , before setting the flag we ENQUEUE (lock) the document. Is it failing due to any reason

Or there any errors and it has sent a mail to Admin/concern person through rule.