cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issued w/ WEMNG after enhanced to 2LIS_02_SCL

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am currently have an issue with Received Qty of DataSource 2LIS_02_SCL. I enhanced scheduled qty (MCEKET-MENGE) and Received Qty (MCEKET-WEMNG) to 2lis_02_scl. I used rsa3 to validate these 2 fields against EKET table, the Received Qty is not correct. I am unable to figure out why this fields is not populated correctly. Would you please help. Thank you. Jennifer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

We are also having a similar issue where the Key Figure values( For Eg BWMNG) are not populated while filling the setup tables for purchasing application for datasource 2LIS_02_SCL in our Quality and Production systems. Please let know if someone has got a solution for this issue.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jennifer and welcome to the SDN!

After enhancing the datasource, did you do another setup run?

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I deleted all the old data in the cube. I redo the setup tables in r/3, run the setup table job. The re-pull into BW with initial load.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jennifer,

what exactly is wrong with the keyfigure? Is it multiplied? Is it reverse?

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siggi,

Thank you very much for responding to my issue. I am not sure how it get the qty for this keyfigure.

For example PO line item 1 has 2 schedule lines:

- sched line 1: sched. qty of 8, received qty is 8 delivered on Nov. 2005, but in ODS received shows 24.

- sched line 2: sched. qty of 24, received qty is 24 delivered on Dec. 2005, but in ODS it shows 8.

In Eket table, the sched. and Received qty are the same for both sched. lines.

So in the report, for Nov. open qty is negative 16, which is calculated by taking Scheduled minus Received. Therefore, on the Report, PO line item 1 for Nov. is understated and for Dec. is Overstated.

Jennifer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jennifer,

are you sure you deleted the setup tables before reloading them? If not, do so.

In the datasource maintenance, did you check the flag invert keyfigures for the new added fields? If not, do so and do a full reload including the setup tables. For more information about this flag check out the F1 help on the checkbox.

regards

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siggi,

Yes, I did by using LBWG to delete purchasing setup table. Regarding the invert flag for Wemng and Menge which are the 2 fields that I enhanced via LBWE, I did not see it via RSA5, but it is in SE11 structure MC02M_0SCL (append structure ZZMC02M_3SCL). So how do I get to turn on the invert flag?

Jennifer.

Hi Siggi, I found those 2 new added fields with the inversion flag checked. When I did rsa3, the received is also wrong. Can you think of anything else?

Message was edited by: Jennifer Trieu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jennifer,

you need to maintain the datasource via rsa6. There you can check and change the flag.

If the flag is already checked, it might be necessary to check out oss for some hints or to open a oss note.

If the flag is not checked, check it and reload the setup table. Check the data via rsa3.

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siggi,

I did all the steps you have mentioned and also create OSS message, So far not much progress from OSS support. If you think of anything else, please let me know. Thank you for helping.

Jennifer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you ever get this issue resolved?

I have a similar problem and would appreciate it if you could let me kow what the solution was.

Appreciated,

Tony