cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue with navigational attributes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have a infoobject called ZASET. This IO has Costctr(ZCSTCTR) and ZCODE. as the navigational attributes.

I have loaded the data for Zaset which is thru flexible update and data was successfully loaded in to the ZASET and data was also perfectly updeted to ZCSTCTR and ZCODE.

I hv included the ZCSCTR in Cube as the navigational attribute .. its showing data perfectly what ever the data which is there in Masterdata table..

I hv included ZCODE in the same cube .. but i cannot see the data for this ZCODE. why i am not able to see the data for this navigational field in Cube whereas i can see the data for ZCOSTCTR.

ZCODE is updated using a Code .. ZCSTCTR is getting values from the R3...

why i am not able to see the data for this navigational field in Cube whereas i can see the data for ZCOSTCTR??????????

is there any setting i am missing????

i hv done al the setting that i can do for a navigational attributes...

please advice.. its urgent

regards

AK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please activate the master data for zaset and try again..

Teja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First thing..May be your code(lookup in Master data table??) not working. So try to Simulate from RSMO-You loaded request-Details tab and Right click in data package->Simulate Update rule.

or

If lookup in master data table in code.....Go to the update rule of Cube and for ZCODE IO.. update through-> Update from "Master data".

Regards,

San!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,San, and pankesh ...

Thanks for the quick answers...

Problem got resolved,,,,,,

I have activated the masterdata...

Actually i was loading the datamanually and i forgot to do the attribute changerun step..In PC it has that step... first tiem i have loaded the data thru PC and then next time i have laoded manually ...

Thanks for remembering TEJA.... points rewarded...

Thanks all

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when you include charactyeristic with navigational attribute the attribute automatically get adeded to navigational attribute section.

you should get to navigational attribue sexctio and check it as navigational

attribute.

now you will be able to see the data

otherwise add the navigational attibute to a dimension and load the data for it throgh updat rules.

now you can see the data in cube

pls assing piont if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

pankesh..

I did checked in the cube as the navigational atribute...but still i am unable to see the data...

If i add it to a dimention then it is treated as the normal field which is comming from the trasactional field...

i need the values to be displayed as the masterdatatables..

regards

AK