Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Hana One in AWS

shishupalreddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Please help me with the below issues I am facing when I launch HANA Studio and add system .

- My HANA  Instance is up an running in AWS .

- Added system in HANA Studio with  User - SYSTEM and Pwd : manager .

- Then unfortunately/ unknowingly  I deleted the system from HANA Studio .

Now I am trying to add system again with SYSTEM and manager details , i am getting Invalid User credentials . Please help me with this issue I am very new to HANA One on AWS .

Also Please help me with the importance of PUTTY process as mentioned in How to start with HANA on AWS blog in SDN .which i didnt do .

Looking forward to start with HANA Studio ASAP ....Appreciate quick help !

Many thanks

Shishupal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shishupal,

This should not be a problem at all - you can delete and re-create the system connection in HANA Studio as often as you want. Did you change the SYSTEM user password in between? Or does the logon screen maybe prompt you for the <sid>adm credentials? In that case your system is not reachable (e.g. because you didn't associate the Elastic IP address or you are trying from behind a firewall) and asks you to logon as the Operating System user so it can at least show you the log files...

Maybe upload a screenshot of the logon screen and error message...

--juergen

shishupalreddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

Thank you very much for the quick reply . When i created system for first time in HANA studio (HANA Instance is up and running , EP is association is done as well ), it was in Yellow status and I deleted the system .and now trying to add system.I am attaching the screen shot and error message details .

Thanks

Shishupal.

shishupalreddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Juergen,

Here is the correct error i am getting regards to Invalid user details .

Please advise.

Thanks

Shishupal

shishupalreddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Juergen,

Looks like pwd issue.now it is solved. thanks again for the information.

shishupal

Answers (0)