cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with 0HR_PA_2 data source load post upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are facing issue with data load from 0HR_PA_2 data source after upgrade of BW to 7.3 and ECC to 6.0.

Post upgrade we can find more than 1 entry for user while extraction in RSA3. The number of records became huge and data load end to dump
every time.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue has been resolved after creating BADI to by pass the custom code for authorization check,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185177
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Please check the FM HR_BIW_GET_DATA  I think after upgrade to ECC you do not have the Datasource 0HR_PA_2 in that FM.  Maybe that is the reason you do not fetch the records.

Check with your Basis team.  Can you provide the error which you got in the short dump.

Regards,

Krishna Chaitanya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

After upgrade i have compared the extractor records with upgraded ECC as both the system is available now (Old and Upgraded quality). In old system the object type field used to be blank for every user but after upgrade there is many combination between user and Object Type and Authorization profile field, that leads to increase in records.

For ex earlier user x have only one record now its have 100.

We are not using any selection at infopackage level and its full load.

@ Krishna:

The dump is due to memory issue and job used to get terminate after 3-4 hours in source system.

I have checked with Basis and they said memory is optimum and can't be increased further.

Regards,

Vishal

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If possible try to make object type as blank for all users(*) and check it. it will work as you need.

Thanks

former_member185177
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal

Have tried with the selection criteria BEGDA = 01011900 and ENDDA = 31129999.

Hope it will work with these selections.

Regards,

Krishna Chaitanya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I have only two field available for selection at Infopackage level.. 1 ) User Name 2) Object Type OTYPE.

Hi Raman,

This is the issue when we try to extract data for all the users its tried to pull huge numbers of records and ends into dump at source side.

I tried to pull data for single user and its worked fine. But it pulled 7000 records for single user while earlier its pulling 1 records for each user.

There is field OTYPE and OBJID for datasource 0HR_PA_2, which used to be blank for each user before upgrade, now its have lots of combination for each users.

Regards,

Vishal

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please better to check with your HR functionals.

Inform about combinations of data ,before the upgrade and after the upgrade.

one more thing combination data was related to source its not upgrade related. there might some settings will be missed. better to raise to sap and check it.

Mean while check at market place, bw 7.3 upgrades issues you may find useful notes.

Thanks

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Before the upgrade have you cleared all the delta queues of your data source. am guessing as your delta might be corrupted and it

Have you dso in your data flow? if yes then better to do the delete and reinit.

thru repair full request reload the missed delta records with proper selections.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

This is the full load. So no chance of delta being corrupted.

Eariler this datasource return less number of records thru RSA3 check or load compared to now.

I think this is due to change in authorization concept of BW and ECC.

The data load is being ended in dump every time.

Regards,

Vishal

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you sure, previous  you checked properly at RSA3 with increasing data display calls/extractor calls.

please recheck, if you used any selections at info pack or psa then only we may get less data.

There might be something was missed due to the upgrade. you need to recollect or take your HR/BW functional team and find out the data flow restrictions/selections for this data source.

If you have any data flow/design doc for your data source then recheck it.

Thanks