cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with 0FI_AP_4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

We are facing a very strange issue. In ECC, I enhanced the 0FI_AP_4 datasource with new fields ZZEBELN (for EBELN) and ZZEBELP (for EBELP). I tested in RSA3 and my fields are well populated. In BW, I replicated the datasource, did a RS_TRANSTRU_ACTIVATE_ALL on the infosource, and loaded data into the PSA to check my new fields. And in the PSA, the new fields are presents, but they are empty.

It is possible that records we can se in RSA3 are not transfered to BW ? Please how can I solve this issue ?

Thank you very much.

Pascal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

The standard approach we follow in case of data source enhancement have an internal table ,which usually copy all the data from C_T_data and We work on that temporary internal table .

At the end we have a loop statement which modify records in internal table as well as using table index we modify c_t_data table too . if that modify statement is not placed correctly data will be wrong .It means in RSA3 it will show you data but not in BW side.

I would suggest you to check that once.

Regards,

Jaya Tiwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jaya,

I thank you very very very much for your help, your solution was the good one, we have had issue in the exit code. We used "READ TABLE" before, we changed to "SELECT SINGLE" and it work now.

However, it is not very good to use "SELECT SINGLE" in a LOOP, do you know if it is possible to use "READ TABLE" for our extraction ?

Thank you very much again for your help.

Have a nice and great day.

Pascal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Pascal,

Read table will work fine .Just keep in mind 2 things .

1.Sort data as per fields you are using as keys while reading .

2.In read use binary search and sequence of key you use in read must be same in your sort statement too .

3.Also if you are working on work area you need to use modify statement ,you can use field symbol for better performance .

ex: sort it_data1 by costcenter co_doc_no symb_accnt.

loop at c_t_data assigning wa_xyz .

read table it_data1 into wa_data1 with keys costcenter=wa_xyz-costcenter co_doc = wa_xyz-co_doc

symb_accnt = wa_xyz-symb_accnt binary search .

endloop.

If you need some more points then please paste the code ,i will suggest accordingly.

Regards,

Jaya Tiwari

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For FI data sources SAP provided standard include u need to add those fields in the standard structure and also no need to write any code for those fields.

Please assighn some points if it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check whether you have mapped the fields properly in the transfer structure and rules.

former_member182343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SM58 - TRFC Queue in Source system

SM37 and SM50. u2013 Request Status

Debug once again.

Replicate datasource ti Bw side.

Refresh an check the fields.

Load data using Infopackage.

have u checked the datasource execution in R/3 RSA3 transaction

2. Is your datasource actively available in the source system

3. check whether BD87 any IDOCs got stuck ,you can manually release them

4. check in SM58 any TRFC issue and you can execute them manually

5. check SM59 whether source system and myself BW source system has successful in authorisation and connection test

6. check in WE20 the IDOC setting and they are correctly mapped wrt port..check whether IDOC are in transfer immedaitely mode or in collective mode

7. check whether your data selections are correct..