cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Rational Test Manager (or Rational Test Robot) certified?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello colleagues and SAP users,

I hope this is the right forum to ask.

Here in Italy, a client of ours is conducting its own internal test (that it wants us to evaluate) using the Rational Team Test suite, and more specifically Rational Test Manager to run the tests, and Rational Test Robot to log the results.

I would like to know it those programs are certified by SAP, as I didn't found them in any note.

More in general, I'd be very grateful if you could explain to me how to discover whether a given product is SAP-certified or not.

Thank you so much everybody

Marco Baiocco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ciao Marco,

Io sono un italiano che lavora qui a Montevideo ( Uruguay ) anche qui vogliono provare il Rational Robot ....tu l'hai gia installato ?? FUnziona nella versione 47 ??

GRazie

Tony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Marco,

In general, anyone can search for certified products on our online product directory at http://www.sap.com/softwarepartnerdir/. The directory can be browsed by company name or searched by product keyword/category.

For your specific query, Rational has only one product certified by SAP i.e. "Rational Test ERP Extension I". You can find more about the product at http://www50.sap.com/softwarepartnerdir/companyname/company.asp?partnerid=20932. This integration was certified in 1998/1999 and so is valid upto SAP R/3 4.5 only. For latest SAP releases, they need to come for re-certification.

We are not aware of relationship between "Rational Test ERP Extension I" and other products as mentioned by you.

Hope the above clarifies.

regards,

Imran Khan

SAP Integration and Certification center APA,

India

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

Thank you for helping me getting oriented in this vast sea that is the Sap Network.

You've been very helpful

Regards

Marco