cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is it Possible to Connect Webi to Analysis Edition for OLAP(or Office) based on Analysis View?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I'm using BO 4.0 SP04 Patch 6.

is it Possible to Connect Created Webi report to Analysis Edition for OLAP(or Office) based on Analysis View? or any other ways?

Any challenge i may face here? Conversion Limitations? Please help me with this.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

As commented in your other thread - there are tutorials available to answer such
questions.

Also a quick look at the toolbars / help guides in the application itself should
help steer you.

Basically, you've described it the wrong way.  The workflow is Analysis (slice and
dice) -> Analysis View (snapshot of analysis data) -> export to BIPlatform repository -> Consume into WebIntelligence.

WebI to A-OLAP interoperability is not supported, and frankly, a nonsensical question because the use-cases and product positioning are quite distinct.

Regards,

H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Henry,

First of all, Thanks

I'm sorry i'm new to analysis tool.

We are estimating the Capability of Analysis tool with Webi (Customer Requirement), I cant avoid webi for some functions and i want to use Analysis for some functionality like Freeze panes, Expand/Collape option in Excel. I'm confused, so i posted here. 

Please check Page number 27 in the below Link:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f0456d03-4882-2f10-0d91-99c374e9d...

PFA of Screenshot:

Please advice me

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.