cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IRPA clickmouse() does nothing without active screen

former_member680531
Discoverer

Hello, i have an issue with clickMouse() method on a link item with web technology when bot run on a server without RDP active connection.

When exist an active screen it work fine but when not active screen, clickmouse() does nothing. Where i can configure screen resolution or something for when not active screen exist?

I can't use click() method because the item has a href element and IRPA go to url but is an Angular link so IRPA go to URL on href and not perform a click.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Srinivas-Rao
Contributor

Hi Hector - The observation is correct. The clickMouse actually simulates the mouse click and hence the screen should be active, the mouse should be free otherwise the click may not happen. As far as I know, you cannot achieve ClickMouse on an inactive screen..

Thanks & Regards

SR.

former_member680531
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks for response.

And how we can perform a "click" without active screen? click() method on a <a> tag item go to href url but with Angular ( or another javascript framework) can perform a different action ( like my situation).

A lot of thanks

Jerome
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

In that case it might be useful to clearly identify the element in the DOM which needs to be clicked on. Sometimes, it is not the <A>, but the parent <DIV>

Regards,

J.