Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP : handling records exit Planning function

former_member199935
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i've an exit planning function created using a filter. when i execute planning function in RSPLAN, exit function is getting only 1 record in debugger eventhough i've 10 records meeting the criteria. When i let function to complete, now, another set of records are coming to exit function.

So, looks like not all 10 records are coming at the same time into exit function eventhough these all 10 records meet filter criteria. Any suggestions on how i can ensure that all 10 records come into C_TH_DATA at the same time.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

this is normal. The system reads the needed data and creates so called 'blocks' or 'packages' determined by the characteristics not to be changed: in a block the characteristics not to be changed are fix. The planning function algorithm (the execute method) is called per block. You can find a more detailed explanation here:

Process Flow of Planning Function: Distribution by Key - Planning Business Data with BW Integrated P...

Regards,

Gregor

former_member199935
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks Gregor. your explanation is perfect. I've changed all chars as "to be changed" and now getting all 10 records at a time.

Answers (0)