cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory Cube Migration to 7.X flow from 3.X flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have been using 0IC_C03 infocube and its flow for last 5 years in 3.X flow. We have certain data loading issue and we are planning to re populate the cube. So we are trying to migrate it to 7.X flow.

In old flow we have certain ABAP routines for each key figure. How to dela with this routines and from where can i get standard routines for 7.X flow.

Can anyone share their 7.X flow transformation and its routines so that we can customize it accordingly??

Thanks & Regards,

Sumit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes have standard transformations for the BW inventory cube.

while installing the data source select the indata flow before and after words you will get the total flow of inventory.

after migrating the transformations about routines will get syntax errors please check the each and every routine.

-Phani.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

About ABAP routines you need to rewrite them after the migration as per the 7.x.

Mean in 7.x we have start/end/expert routines. Based on that we need to use source structures.

Thanks

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked the BI content for that cube.I am sure SAP has delivered the transformations for the inventory cube.

So you can think of doing it that way.

If your system is above 7.3 then i guess you have automatic tool to migrate RSMIGRATE.

Also you can migrate in conventional way.Lot of good documents on migration of flow is available.

Regards,

AL