cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Explorer Script Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In java webdynpro i am using Interactive Form For preview,but when i m executing the application i m getting internet explorer script error (this error is coming when i m using Display Type as ActiveX) BUT when i m using display type property as Native its not giving any error but by this i m not able to select item from Table control.

when i m using different view for displaying data in interactive form by navigation plugs its working fine,

can any one tell me what i m doing wrong,or what should be the reason for this behavior,

i have installed ACF also.

Regards

Trilochan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trilochan,

Most probably there is an issue with the ACF plugin that is installed in your browser. You can try uninstalling the Adobe Reader and ACF and the install it in the below sequence:

Install: Adobe Reader > ACF (Works fine with Reader 7.1 or above)

For native foms you need to design your form using UI Elements from WDP Native library of Lifecycle designer. Also you need to have Adobe Reader ver 8 or above.

Hope this helps!!

Cheers,

Arafat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arafat,

thanks for ur reply.

i have tried what u told,but no luck for me,

Then i followed this way,

set PDFSource property of interactive form in wdDoInit method with some dummy pdf ,

then onclick of button or in lead select of table set the pdfSource OF interactive form according to selection.

now its working fine.

but still i m not able to find out why this is happening.

Regards

Trilochan

Answers (0)