cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration to BI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expertes, I have installed NW AS JAVA 7.3 because I want to use PORTAL integrated with BI (BW+BO), I'm doing the wizard

in http://host:port/sld/fun I executed "Configuration of BI JAVA" automtically, but when the process reach 63% I get a message like this

Exception during the import profile

Step: Assign authorization to group "everyone" for iView BEx Web (RRI)

I'm doing the wizard with administrator user and I already have performed this

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/4c/4c378da12f6f83e10000000a42189e/content.htm

What can be wrong?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalSarna
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm doing the same. In my opinion there is a little bit much problems than in portal@NW7.X.

To resolve this proceed with:

Define access permissions for iView BEx Web (RRI).

a. Choose Content Administration > Portal Content > Portal Content (in Browse) > Content Provided by SAP > Platform Add-Ons > Business Intelligence > iViews .> BEx Web (RRI).

b. Choose Open > Permissions in the BEX Web (RRI) context menu.

c. Search for user group Everyone and add it to the table of assigned permissions.

d. Under Administrator, enter None and select the End User field.

e. Save your entries.

Best Regards,

MIchal Sarna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then my problem is bigger that I thought because in Portal Content->Content provided by SAP-> I have not anything called "platform add-ons", maybe the component it's in another place or maybe I'm missing something

thanks

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie!

Well you are looking for Platform Add-Ons in the wrong place!

Follow this path :

System Configuration >> Permissions >> Portal Permissions >> Portal Content >> Content Provided by SAP >> Platform Add-Ons >> Business Intelligence ...

here find the iview and modify the permissions (add everyone user group).

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Simran Matharu

Answers (0)