cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Directory - Business Scenarios organization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Integration Directory for configuration, the business scenarios are the highest level for configuring a scenario.

After creating many scenarios, it is becoming hard for me to manage logically related business scenarios. I am resorting to structured naming to keep logically related scenarios grouped together.

Is there a better way that can be suggested ? Is SAP planning for similar grouping concept like software components / versions / namespaces for the configuration aspect too ?

thanks,

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manish,

You are correct, over a period of time things can get out of control with many scenarios. The best way is to goup them using Namespaces and/or SWCV.

SAP has provided a guide "Recommendations for Customer Developments and Modifications in the IR". Search for this document in the SDN.

Regards,

Homiar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Homiar,

Would you please post a url to the guide you are discribing 'Recommendations for Customer Developments and Modifications in the IR'? I have not found it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The link ...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sapportals.km.docs/documents/a1-8-4/sap xi 2.0 customer developments modif. in integration rep.pdf

still works !

Regards,

Homiar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Homiar

Every time I try to access this URL I only receive a blank page back. I am assuming you need special authentication to view this document. I am only a 'paying' customer of SAP, not an Sap consultant. If I post my email address would you forward the PDF to me?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got it, had to save target document, than view it.