Hello, Whenever I am trying to manually create an XSD and change the Occurrence the Integration Builder Freezes and I have to task manager to kill it, everything is frozen, and I can't do anything but kill and try again. It has happened five times in a row, I let it sit for 20 minutes once to see if it was thinking but nothing.
Also now it states some of the Data Types I was creating is locked, so it knows about them somewhere is there a way to unlock these.
Any help would greatly be appreciated, and awarded
Thanks for telling me how to unlock I gave points, but does anyone know why the editor freezes when I click in the XSD editor? Anytime I click on Occurance (aka double click) it freezes and when I single click it highlights but I can't type nor does a drop down appear giving me different options
You unlock the data type by following the below steps
1. go to sap logon pad and run the t-code sxmb_ifr
2. a new XI web page will be opened
3. on the top right corner you can see Administrator link, click it
4. you can see repository, directory and runtime tab
5. locked datatype will be in repository tab, click it
6. select the particular datatype which is locked and then unlock it
Visit the following URl for repository Objects"
Server and port you can find from Integration Builder Page.
Thanks and Regards,