cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating my chatbot with FB messenger is not working properly

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am unable to trigger second skill of my chatbot from my FB messenger where as the same thing is functioning properly in CAI test tool. I have attached screenshots as well. Kindly look into it and help me in finding the root cause of the issue.

Thanks,

Anand.

order-issue-fb-reply.jpg

order-issue-chatbot-reply.jpg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi chavi.singhal and anand_krishna , have you faced a Button postback issue with facebook. I am facing an issue with Buttons in Facebook. All-though they postback the correct value, the desired action/skill is not getting triggered., I have raised this query here n SCN, https://answers.sap.com/questions/13035597/unable-to-send-button-response-to-cai-from-faceboo.html. Your comments and thoughts on this would be really helpful.

0 Kudos

Guys, SAP has confirmed this is a Bug. So, waiting for a fix from SAP. Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Chavi,

Yes, issue still persists in Facebook and i didn't like this FB messenger so i tried this time connecting my new chatbot with Telegram App however one of the feature is not working properly which is working perfectly fine in SAP CAI SDK. I contacted telegram community on this issue to take their help in resolving the issue. They said that issue is from SAP side so i am replying now. I really need your help in resolving the issue. Because i want my bot live on both FB and Telegram.

Note: I expect a quick reply from your end but you took almost months to reply on this query, a bit disappointed.

Thanks,

Anand.

chavi_singhal
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Let us know if the issue still persists.

Best regards,

Chavi