Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instance manager issue: no instance appears

alfons_gonzalez
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since a couple of days ago our production environment does not show any instance in the Instance manager console (I have tried with all filtering options but nothing appears). Schedule publications are running (Reports are sent to schedule destination) and jobs appears as a pendinin in CMC -> Settings -> Wiaitng (Current Jobs) but I can not see any of them as they appear before.

Any idea about what can be wrong?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think something is missing in the filtering.

in the meanwhile can you check this query in querybuilder to have Scheduled jobs list

SELECT SI_ID, SI_NAME FROM CI_INFOOBJECTS WHERE SI_RECURRING=1

alfons_gonzalez
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This query effectively returns the list of current scheduled jobs (3). But when filtering by running states any of them is showed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alfons,

You can run these tests to try to analyse the issue:

-Please run the below query using query builder to find the "pending" instances.

Select top 10000 si_name, si_id, si_schedule.si_progress, si_nextruntime from ci_infoobjects where si_recurring = 0 and si_schedule_status = 9

If the pensing job is related to one report , create a copy of the report , and test if it shows.

-Also you can test the following:

1. Use the tomcat of a different environment and check if you are able to view all the instances as follows:

a. Log into different Bi 4.0 system > browse the CMC logon page > on the logon page > under system, mention the system name of the environment in issue and log in > view the instances.

I hope this help.

Cheers,

Fadoua