cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation of SP14 to Upgrade TREx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

i've created index and assigned datasources to that index.but when i try to search that documents only 65 docs got indexed for rest it is showing tht "No matches have been found "

where as log it is displauing follwing message

<b>Error 11/29/05 6:30:03 PM XCrawlerService Failed to create crawler task SubscriptionCrawler - com.sapportals.wcm.service.xcrawler.XCrawlerException: The SQL statement "SELECT "XCRW_TASK_INDEX" FROM "KMC_XCRW_TASKS" WHERE "XCRW_TASK_ID" = ?" contains the semantics error[s]: type check error: the e</b>

In the previous threads Mr Dirk Sabiwalsky asked me to install SP9 Patch 3 to solve the problem. but in service.sap.com/patches i've found the following file <b>TREX 6.1 for Search and Classif. (TREX) (From SP000 To SP014) in SAP NETWEAVER 04, Support Package Stack 14 (10/2005)</b> The flowing file is downloading in TREX61SP14_0-10002765.SAR format is this applying of this file solve my problem.cozz Mr Dirk Sabiwalsky asked me to install SP9 Patch 3 but i could't find the sp9 patch 3.so can i proceed with the above file.is it solve the problem.

plzz can any one suggest me whether the installation of TREX61SP14_0-10002765.SAR will solve the problem or not.

if not plzz give me a solution for solving XCrawler Service error for indexing all my documents which are present in my repository.

Regards

Gnana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

detlev_beutner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have the answers been of any value for you? If yes, please consider rewarding points for helpful answers! Thanks in avance!

Best regards

Detlev

0 Kudos

Hi Gnana,

as you are trying to fix the Cralwer (part of Content Management) you need to patch that, not TREX.

You should find that in the /patches area when you navigate to NetWeaver'04 - EP - CM+COLLABORATION 6.0_640.

Sorry, cannot set direct link to that area.

Regards, Karsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karsten Hohage ,

In SAP NETWEAVER 04, Support Package Stack 14 (10/2005) by selecting EP i am getting the following patches

<b>PORTAL PLATFORM 6.0_640 for Enterprise Portal (EP) (From SP000 To SP014)

J2EE ENGINE 6.40 for Enterprise Portal (EP) (From SP000 To SP014)

TREX 6.1 for Search and Classif. (TREX) (From SP000 To SP014)</b>in which TREX Patch also updatd in this.

so, which patch i should use now.

and also one thing yesterday in my index queue some 65 docs got status ok.but now it is showing 128 docs, i don't know how it is increasing,is there any chance to increase where all of my docs present in my repository got status ok.

Regards

Gnana

detlev_beutner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gnana,

The P3 for KMC SP9 is not available solely. If you consider to upgrade to SPS14, use all the upgrades you have listed as well as the KMC SPS14 (this you have not listed, but that's the most important for you).

Hope it helps

Detlev