cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initialize stock using '2LIS_03_BF'

0 Kudos

Hello all.

Is it posible to load the initial stock by using extrcator '2LIS_03_BF' instead of '2LIS_03_BX'? I want to do this because, we are using some fields from table mseg which are not avilable in stock tables.

Thnaks and best regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you donot initialize the stock , the systen assumes that the opening balance is Zero.This scenario is used when both R/3 and Bw productive starts occurs at same time.

You can also model a stock scenario completely or partially using Flatfiles.

If you dont want to use 2lis_03_BX for Initialisation,you can define a flat file datasource for this and load it. And later you can load material movements via normal R/3 datasource 2lis_03_BF.

shylaja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My idea is upload the material movements only ,and then do the compression with 'Marker' update. I hope, this updating of 'Marker' with initial uploading of 2lis_03_BF will generate the stock. I hope, But if you have years of Material movements , then it may lead to the performance problem(i,e system takes lot of time to do marker updae).

This is just my knowledge sharing. I am not able to give the 100% guarantee to you that it will absolutely work.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Javier

Stock initialization will be done only through '2LIS_03_BX' and '2LIS_03_BF' will do for Goods Movements.

Thanks

Sat

Former Member
0 Kudos
0 Kudos

Dear Manfred.

I have already read all the document, but I am still confusing, because i don´t see the scenario where I can upload all the movements in the R/3 without without a prior upload of '2LIS_03_BX' and been able to calculate the stock marker afterwards.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Depends on the situation. If you R3 system loaded it's initial inventory as material movements than you do not need to use BX. Depending on how long your system has been live, trying to load all material documents via BF may come with issues of it's own.

Regards,

Dae Jin